Hoppa till huvudinnehåll
admin
Senast inloggad: 2024-05-02 - 16:09
HKR Royal Viking

Mittelstaedt:

Hello, sorry I am writing in english but I am not able to speak swedish. I hope this forum is the right one for my question. I am the owner of a Mahogny-Kryssar which is in good condition. The facts: Type of boat: HKR Royal Viking Byggnadsord: Dragsmark 1965 Konstruktor: Olle Enderlein Langd överallt: 8,00 m Langs i vattenlinjen: 6,10 m Bredd största 2,43 m Djupgaende störtsta: 1,29 m Segelnummer: 1041 Deplacement ton 2,7 I have a Certifikat from the Svenska Kryssarkluben mit + Inregistr datum: 890403 Registr nr: 643130 Medlemsnr 643130 An I have an earlier document from 1973. I know the names of two earlier owners, one lives(1973) in Lidingö. (I don´t know if they want to read their names in internet, therefor I don´t write the names here). The boat is ok, I have mast, sails etc. But I don´t know details. For example the right use of the.. Großschot (tyskword) The metal fittings are removed. SO MY QUESTION: Is there anybody whos has pictures from similar boates, where I can see the details (for examle strings, don´t know the right word) Or where I can ask for more information about the boat. I can´t find any information in Internet about the Byggnadsort Dragsmark or other HKR Royal Vikings. Every hint is useful. Thanks a lot for your interessting. My eMail adress (in Tyskland, germany) mittelst@edt-rs.de

Lars-Olov Norlin (ej verifierad)
Senast inloggad: 2024-05-03 - 06:13

Lars-Olov Norlin:

You are recommended to write your question to this e-mail adress: veteranbaten@netscape.net . This is a the newspaper for old pleasure boats: "Museiföreningen Sveriges Fritidsbåtars tidning VETERANBÅTEN".
Magnus Olsson (ej verifierad)

Magnus Olsson:

I found a few pages on the web that could be of interest: http://www.netikka.net/sanden/index.htm http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3196 http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3197
Michael (ej verifierad)

Michael:

I can only speak english and my german is terrible. I own this boat 1966 Royal Viking 8m, from Olle enderlein and have all of the photos necessary for your complete restoration. I have the orig 2 cyl engine (petrol) and I will gladly ship you the remains of the motor. I have removed to install a Volvo diesel 2 cyl. I have entered the boat in a race recently to discover that there is a flaw in the Bow stem design for the forestay (forward wire) mounting. They can come out easily in an old boat as I found out. Email me for more details. Hull #26 of 28 Ich kann nur Englisch sprechen und mein Deutsch ist schrecklich. Ich besitze dieses Boot der Königlich Wikinger 8m von 1966, von Olle enderlein und habe alle Fotos die notwendig sind für Ihre vollständige Reparatur. Ich habe die orig 2 cyl Maschine (Benzin) und ich werde gern Ihnen das bleibt vom Motor liefern. Ich habe herausgenommen, einen Volvo Diesel 2 cyl zu installieren. Ich habe das Boot in ein Rennen kürzlich eingetragen zu entdecken, dass es einen Fehler im Verbeugung Stamm Entwurf für den forestay (vorderen Draht) gibt, stellend auf. Sie können leicht in ein altes Boot herauskommen, als ich erfahren habe. Schicken Sie per E-Mail mich für mehr Details. Rumpf #26 von 28